We accept a wide range of items for recycling including electronics, batteries, and even certain appliances!
Accepted electronic items:
- Misc. mixed circuit boards
- Hard drives, tape drives, floppy drives, and other similar data storage devices
- Desktops, laptops, and servers
- Routers, switches, and other telecom equipment
- Cell phones, PDAs, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Office phones, pagers, and other misc. office equipment
- DVD players, VCRs, Blu Ray players, etc.
- Computer keyboards, mice, and speakers
- Printers, scanners, and fax machines
- Ink and toner cartridges
- Loose computer parts
- LCD, LED, and plasma flat screen TVs (no CRT or projection TVs)
- Sound equipment and home entertainment equipment
- Misc. cords, chargers, and adapters
- Computer flat screen monitors (no CRTs)
- Remotes and other controllers
- Small household appliances (microwaves, toasters, blenders, etc.)
- Anything with a cord that isn't a CRT or projection TV
- For additional items, please give us a call or send us an email to ask!
- Lithium batteries (laptop batteries, battery packs, drill batteries, etc.)
- Nickel metal-hydride batteries Ni-MH
- Nickel-Cadmium batteries Ni-Cd
- Lead acid batteries
***Alkaline batteries and Zinc Chloride batteries ARE NOT accepted***
**IMPORTANT NOTE** appliances are only accepted at our main warehouse (350 S Billings Blvd. Suite #2A)
**Please drop appliances off next to the orange steel bin**
If possible, please leave a sheet of paper inside the appliance detailing the issue you had with the unit. It helps us a ton with the sorting/refurbishing process!!
- Refrigerators/Freezers (please call us for more information)
- Mini Fridges/Ice Makers/Water Coolers (please call us for more information)
Looking for an affordable appliance repair option?
Items NOT Accepted
- Air Conditioners
- CRT TVs and CRT monitors
- Projection TVs
- Scrap metal