We accept a wide variety of electronics and batteries for recycling and disposal. Below is our complete list of accepted items.
- Misc. mixed circuit boards
- Hard drives, tape drives, floppy drives, and other similar data storage devices
- Desktops, laptops, and servers
- Routers, switches, and other telecom equipment
- Cell phones, PDAs, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Office phones, pagers, and other misc. office equipment
- DVD players, VCRs, Blu Ray players, etc.
- Computer keyboards, mice, and speakers
- Printers, scanners, and fax machines
- Ink and toner cartridges
- Loose computer parts
- LCD, LED, and plasma flat screen TVs (no CRT or projection TVs)
- Sound equipment and home entertainment equipment
- Misc. cords, chargers, and adapters
- Computer flat screen monitors (no CRTs)
- Remotes and other controllers
- Small household appliances (microwaves, toasters, blenders, etc.)
- Alkaline batteries (AA, AAA, D cells, etc.)
- Batteries (lithium, nickel metal-hydride, nickel cadmium, lead acid, etc.)
- Anything with a cord
- For additional items, please give us a call or send us an email to ask!
Items NOT Accepted
- Large appliances (washers, dryers, dishwashers, ovens, etc.
- Freon-containing appliances (air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, etc.)
- CRT TVs and CRT monitors
- Projection TVs
- Scrap metal